|Shareholders' Meeting (2021 Annual General Shareholders' Meeting)
August 19, 2021 9:30 a.m.
Originally scheduled: June 10, 2021 9:30 a.m.
Due to “Measures for public companies to postpone shareholders' meetings for pandemic prevention”, the Company suspended the convening of a shareholders’ meetings from 24 May to 30 June 2021.The Company’s Board of Directors approved a change to the date of 2021 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting from June 10, 2021 to August 19, 2021.
||Meeting Room in AUO’s Headquarters
(No. 1 Li-Hsin Rd. 2, Hsinchu Science Park Hsinchu, Taiwan.)
- Shareholders may exercise their voting rights through the STOCKVOTE platform of Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corporation (www.stockvote.com.tw) during the period from May 11, 2021 to June 7, 2021.
- The method of convening shareholders meeting is in person or attendance by videoconferencing.
- According to ”The postponement of shareholders meeting of the public offering company related measures in response to the epidemic” announced by the Financial Regulatory Commission.
- Agenda of the shareholder meeting, book closure period, period of electronic voting and request for power of attorney, etc., are all handled in accordance with the original announcement of the shareholders’ meeting schedule and various laws and regulations.
- The Company will not send a separate meeting notice. Shareholders are requested to participate with the original shareholders’ meeting notice.
- Attendance by videoconferencing uses the platform provided by Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corp(hereinafter referred to as TDCC), please refer to the website of TDCC.
- Shareholders who attend in the shareholders meeting by videoconferencing are deemed to be in person.
- Shareholders who intend to attend the shareholders' meeting by videoconferencing shall apply for registration on the TDCC stock e-vote at the latest four days before the shareholders' meeting(before August 14th (inclusive), 2021).The shareholder who attend by videoconferencing shall check in, watch the live broadcast, ask questions in text and vote on the day of the shareholders meeting and also agree to abandon to propose and voting in extempore motion and amendment to original proposal and attend shareholders' meeting in person.
- Shareholders who intend to attend the shareholders' meeting in person after register to attend shareholders' meeting by videoconferencing shall deregistration by the same way as the registration before the deadline for registration in the preceding paragraph. Deregistration after the deadline can only attend the shareholders' meeting by videoconferencing.
- Shareholders who have exercised their voting rights by electronical are not allowed to attend the shareholders meeting by videoconferencing. However, questions about proposals can be send to the Company by registered mail three days before the shareholders' meeting (before August 15(inclusive), 2021 ). Each proposal shall not be asked more than twice and the text of each question should not exceed two hundred characters, and the company will respond after compilation.